Come and enjoy our relaxed, fun and meaningful Shabbat services. Ruach Hamidbar offers a perfect blend of tradition and creativity.
- We celebrate Shabbat through music, dance, drumming, storytelling, guided meditation, and interactive prayer.
- We are a warm and accepting community. We are LGBTQ and differently-abled friendly.
- All Jews and spiritual seekers are welcome. No background or Hebrew is necessary.
- We hold monthly Friday night services, see below for details.
- We hold monthly Saturday morning services at 10:00 am.
- All services are followed by a great kiddush and fun shmoozing time.
We hope that you will join us!
Saturday, June 21 at 10:30am
with Reb Sarah Lean and John Hinton
At the home of Reb Sarah Leah and Steve Klemow, 33463 N. 74th Way, Scottsdale, 85266
Lunch will be served. Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your RSVP it makes it easier for us to plan and submit your name to the gate guard, but if you don’t, you can still attend.
From the 101 North exit at Scottsdale Road (it takes 10 minutes from here)
Go north on Scottsdale Road, 8-9 miles (pass Ashler Hills)
DO NOT TURN ON DOVE VALLEY ROAD, EVEN IF YOUR GPS TELLS YOU TO.
Go just a bit further north to Westland Drive and turn right.
Go half mile and on your right side you will see the Guard Gate at Winfield.
Tell guard you are going to Steve Klemow’s home (if you RSVP’d, you will be on our list)
Through the gate, stay on Winfield Drive and take 3rd left into Winfield Club parking lot.
Park at the top of parking lot and you will see a short walking trail/path alongside the tennis court. When this ends you are on our street a few houses away on the left side.
(If you are disabled, have a hard time walking, or get lost, please drive to the house.)